Our mission is to create meaningful menopause awareness programs for leaders that transform perspectives and deliver real behaviour change in your organisation. We know that facts make us think but emotions make us act and we work to bring these two things together in sessions that transform perspectives and motivate leaders to take positive action.
Our first love is leadership, and we have twenty-five years’ experience developing and coaching leaders to enable greater performance in their teams. Bring this together with our passion and knowledge about menopause and you have a commercially human perspective. We want to help you support your colleagues, whilst enhancing your culture and brand.
We specialise in classroom and virtual live training as we know the power of conversation and learning together. We create a safe space for people to share what they do, and do not, know and put people at ease through our warm, informal style.
Did you know, leaders have a huge impact on employee engagement and well-being. How they engage with colleagues at this time is of critical importance.
We know from our feedback that leaders find these sessions meaningful and helpful with their teams and in their lives. 51% of us will go through menopause at some point and the other 49% will be impacted indirectly.
“Prior to attending the training, I used to joke with my Mum as she was struggling with brain fog. I used to say, “you’ve told me this before Mum”. I realised that my ‘banter’ may have been hurtful to her, and this has made me empathise much more with what she is going through.
I now feel that I understand much more about what she has had to deal with and now I speak to her openly about the menopause. When I attended the program I told her all about it. She was taken aback to start with but has since opened up more about the challenges she is dealing with.
We have always been close but feel even closer now. It has helped her challenge her mindset regarding talking about the menopause and she knows she can speak to me any time about it.”
Tom - Team Leader
In addition to our flagship leader awareness program, we can also deliver bespoke sessions & programmes for colleagues, People/HR Teams and Menopause Champions. This ensures a joined-up approach for your entire workforce and a common language and understanding.
If you would like to know more about how we can help your organisation, please get in touch. We'd love to learn more about you and your business.
If you want to book a time to chat, you can book a slot here.